Re: [BKARTS] Guillotine Paper Cutters

Signa,
You are correct.  The Kuttrimmer 1071 is a Paper Trimmer as per their
brochure
http://www.officezone.com/pdffiles/Product-Brochure.php?PageName=cut1071
The blade on the Kuttrimmer is on a pivot point (like a board shear) unlike
a guillotine that moves vertically with the blade staying  horizontal to the
material being cut. - quite different animals.  However I took the liberty
of interpreting Debb's request for information to mean a paper cutter that
was beefy enough to cut book board too. The specifications indicate that it
is capable of cutting through 40 sheets of paper and I've found that to be
true.  So it can do a nice job on cutting book board too.

Clearly I'm an amateur at this and I hope that the group will forgive my
sloppy technical nomenclature.  It is rare that I have something to add --
usually just lurk and soak up the good information exchanged here.  Ok back
to lurking <G>
Best regards,
Bette Abdu