[BKARTS] Davey Board Cut to Size

Hello all--

We usually order Davey Board and cut it down ourselves for our books,
but have come across a job that will require 600 12" x 6" (grain short)
boards, and I don't think our board shears (or my back) are cut out for
that level of production.  Is there a good (and cost effective) place
that provides quantities of cut board to specs?

Thanks!

Meighan Mise

Blue Barnhouse