Date:    Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:34:51 -0400
From:    Bette Abdu <babdu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Guillotine Paper Cutters

I invested in a 1071 Kuttrimmer a few years ago and I love it. It is the
largest table top cutter they make and does a great job on book board and
multiple sheets of large paper too.

If you decide to purchase a Kuttrimmer I'd suggest that you contact Linda
Lemke at Green River Bindery e-mail: sllembke@xxxxxxxxx  She efficiently
ordered and had my cutter drop shipped for a great price.  Also, she
helped
me understand how to use it correctly and how the wire system underneath
keeps the cutter squared up.
Best regards,
Bette Abdu in NH