Re: [BKARTS] Magnets that are covered by bookcloth

Rare Earth Magnets will work. I know they are available at Lee Valley
Tools.  I am aware of print and photo artists who hang their work with
rare earth magnets which come in a variety of sizes

http://www.leevalley.com/home.aspx

Pauline

what kind  of  magnets I can use that are strong enough to keep a
portfolio or book casing
 closed when they are covered with bookcloth on both sides. >