Re: [BKARTS] Davey Board Cut to Size

I get my board from Library Binding Services in Des Moines, IA 800
247-5323
http://www.lbsbind.com
and have ordered it precut on occasion. It seemed reasonable in cost
the last time I did it. I would check with them.
Emily

Emily Martin
The Naughty Dog Press
742 7th Avenue South
Iowa City, IA 52240 USA
319 338-7266 319 338-5741 (fax)
http://www.emilymartin.com
emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx
The University of Iowa Center for the Book
emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx