From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mary
Jo Koranda
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 10:18 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: more on leaf lines

I found this response on Google Answers.  There are a number of
different recipies listed but none suited the questioner, who said they
had tried them and not gotten the results they wanted.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=531093

You could also ask your local library to ILL the book mentioned,
"Phantom Bouquet."  There a number of libraries in the country that own
it.  Many of them may not loan it but there may be one that does.

Thanks for this thread.  I never heard of this practice before and would
like to try it.

--
Mary Jo Koranda
Circulation Librarian