[BKARTS] New Titles from Transient Books

Hello All,
Sometimes I have to give more priority than I would like to the books I bind
for others, so that the very reason I learned how to make books becomes lost
between all the linen tape and cialux canvas. As a writer, often on the
road, I began binding as a way to share my words no matter what continent I
was in. The skill led to a profession, a web site, and happy distraction.
However, after over a year of silence, it with great affection that I get to
announce the arrival of two new limited editions of my own writings:

Flash Flood
A book of poems from the Southern Punilla Valley. Cordoba, Argentina. 2003-4
Written & Bound by Alex Appella
Limited edition of 10

The Garden
A book of poems from the year we returned to Argentina. 2001
Written & Bound by Alex Appella
Limited edition of 10

Both books can be seen and sampled from here:
http://www.transientbooks.com/poetry.asp

Enjoy!
Alex Appella
www.transientbooks.com
San Antonio de Arredondo, Cordoba, Argentina