Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 26 Jun 2005 to 27 Jun 2005 (#2005-178)

Hmmm... that seems an interesting direction -- hums, thrums, squeaks and
squawks, gibbers, moans and shouts. I could do that. Sure, I could do that.

> "...By the 1980's, however, dealers and artists were turning video into a
> commodity. Now prices range from a few thousand dollars to six figures.
> Though collectors aren't talking money, the Kramlichs' curator allows
> that the couple have spent "millions" amassing some 250 pieces.""

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
WEBSITE:www.alicesimpson.com