[BKARTS] Hottentots?

I think Mr. Angus correct that we should not wish to see the Khoikhoi
imitating the homicidal activities of certain Malay people within the
stacks of the BNF. But even if you disagree with his somewhat
Borgesian concern is he a proper target for the gendarmerie? Their
attentions would be better directed towards Parisian street mimes,
certainly much more likely perpetrators as well as victims of
philosophical and bloody mayhem!