[BKARTS] Hottentots

I can't speak for the Hottentots, but I'm sure the rest of us
appreciate your gracious apology. As for the reference to the
gendarmes: the French judiciary is extremely (though quixotically)
tough on racially divisive language. That's all I meant.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
THE ORANGE PRESS, publishing "Vellum Preparation: History and
Technique"
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
techniques of the medieval scribe