Re: [BKARTS] metallic/metallic looking papers

The most beautiful metallic papers I've found are those by Maziarcyzk, available
from Talas, http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=157&start_index=11.  I think
they also have their own website.   I've used these for endpapers and binding papers
many times.  They have a nice heft .

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

 The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to
purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from the front window,
but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.