Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 28 Jun 2005 to 29 Jun 2005 (#2005-180)

Another line of papers we carry here at Talas that list members may want
to consider is the Katherine Radcliffe papers.  These are handmade
papers with more of a brushed/antique metallic feel than the Maziarcyzk
papers which I would describe as more decorative.  The Radcliffe papers
are done on a heavier weight paper, but would surely be applicable as an
end paper or even as a covering material.  They can be found online at:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=157&product=1655

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas
http://talasonline.com

Re: metallic/metallic looking papers
From:
"J. J. Foncannon" <bolu.bolu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:19:19 -0400

The most beautiful metallic papers I've found are those by Maziarcyzk, available from Talas, http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=157&start_index=11. I think they also have their own website. I've used these for endpapers and binding papers many times. They have a nice heft .

Sally Jackson wrote:

*********************************************** Edelpappband / "Millimeter" Binding Bind-O-Rama, Entry Deadline - October 1, 2005