Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 28 Jun 2005 to 29 Jun 2005 (#2005-180)

On Jun 30, 2005, at 9:26 AM, Jane Conneen wrote:

Dear Mr Salik:

Receiving a notice about Katherine Radcliffe's papers, through the
Books Arts List, reminded me that I should send you my new address ,
both email and snail mail.

Jane Conneen, The Little Farm Press, 127 Hengestone Cove, Waynesville,
NC 28786
Email: Lfarmpress@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to have your catalogue. If you will let me know how much
it is now, I will send a check off immediately.

Thank you very much.

Jane Conneen