[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: July

First of July tomorrow, and we thought we'd be ahead of the game by posting
the July page of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days to our website a day
early, in case any of you decide to make the 3-day American Independence
holiday one that lasts four. I have good intentions, myself, of doing just
that. Here's the link that gets you started:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

And from there, click on "About Us," and then find "Book of Days: July" in
the usual Book of Days place. Sign on to our mailing list while you're
there, to receive our very occasional Convivio Dispatches. The mailing list
link is in the "Contact Us" section.

Enjoy the fireworks.
John

Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Lake Worth, Florida http://www.conviviobookworks.com