[BKARTS] Richard Horton books

I have found 31 copies of my 1997 book, MAKING ALBUMS FOR PHOTOS AND PAPER COLLECTIBLES, and will sell them for $15. each.  They're hand sewed, and I could sign them if you like.  This edition was reviewed by Mindy Dubansky, Keith Smith, Gary Saretsky and Barbara Schmelzer.  ALBUMS (2000) is also still available, for $25., as is A SMALL BOOK OF PRACTICAL SEWINGS, for $15.  I would like to offer weekend workshops.  Just answer the e-mail to contact me.  -Richard Horton