[BKARTS] Symbols Survey

Hello All:

I hope this message finds each of you well, and enjoying the summer
-- for the record, we've had 90+ degree heat here in Buffalo for the
past two weeks, so contrary to what many might think, it doesn't snow
year 'round in Buffalo!  That said, I'll be leaving in a few months
for Rochester, where it DOES snow nearly all the time.

Now down to business:

We're about ready to launch our phase 2 survey, and could use your
help publicizing it within your respective professional networks.
With your help, we received over 600 responses on the first survey --
and statistically, the samples were impressive -- we've reached each
continent, 110 different countries, a broad and diverse population of
users in every sense of the word.  With this survey, we would like to
reach the 1000 mark, and could use your help to attain this goal.

Please feel free to circulate this link to our most recent survey (or
if you don't want to circulate it, please feel free to take the
survey yourself!):

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=77543840862

As always, thank you for your help.

All Best Regards --