[BKARTS] impenetrable e-mail

We have received some inscrutable e-mails in this discussion group (e-mails
detailing events but lacking dates or places) but the following must set some sort
of record for
absolute incomprehensibility, viz., "We're about ready to launch our phase 2 survey,
and could use your help publicizing it within your respective professional
networks."
    The offered link throws more jargon on the fire:

      "As you may know, universal design is sometimes called "design for all," or
"inclusive design." In this survey, we will use "universal design" to refer to
"design for all" or 'inclusive design.' The goal of this project is to develop an
identity program that consists of a logo, a color palete, tactile elements, and a
sound mark for universal design."
etc. etc.

    Anyone for discussing book arts?

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

 The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to
purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from the front window,
but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.