[BKARTS] Walk-in Comix

I have no idea where they are and it sounds like it's not open to the
public, but I'd really like to see this.

The Reading Lab <http://www.thereadinglab.com/research.htm>

"A graphic novel you can literally walk into -- it's printed on the walls, floor, and ceiling of a small, labyrinthine set of rooms. Talk about getting immersed in a book...This project offered a new take on interactive narrative via static presentation -- and also made us develop some new methods for graphical representation on very large printed surfaces."

Via Pasta & Vinegar <http://tecfa.unige.ch/perso/staf/nova/blog/2005/06/30/a-book-you-can-literally-walk-into/>

Pasta & Vinegar via Engadget <http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000333048977/>

- Duncan -- The Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc. Minneapolis, MN USA 612-332-1313 / 800-942-6224 http://www.campbell-logan.com