[BKARTS] The supreme cpurt is threatened as never before....

Subject: O'Connor is retiring. Take action to protect our rights.

Hi,

As you probably heard, Sandra Day O'Connor just resigned from the Supreme
Court. This is an extremely important time for our senators to hear from us. They
need to know that we are counting on them to stand up to President Bush and
protect our rights -- because with a moderate like O'Connor stepping down and a
far-right like Bush making the nomination, well, the stakes couldn't be
higher. The Terri Schiavo tragedy showed us all just how far these people are
willing to go.

MoveOn PAC has already started an emergency petition, and we're looking to
get 250,000 signatures and comments to the Senate before Tuesday -- which is
when rumor has it Bush will announce his nomination.

I hope you can take a minute to join me in signing this petition, so our
senators know that, in what might be the fight of our lives, we need them to do
what it takes to protect our rights.

http://www.moveonpac.org/protectourrights

Thanks!
The final step: