Re: [BKARTS] The supreme cpurt is threatened as never before....

Supreme Court Fight Is ON!

ALERT: The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here.

Justice Sandra Day O'Connor -- one of the "moderate swing votes" on
the Supreme Court -- has just announced her retirement.

And already, the sharks on the far left smell blood in the water, and
are beginning their feeding frenzy.

WE MUST BE READY TO FIGHT, and make SURE that O'Connor's replacement
is one who will finally bring this court BACK, away from its recent
trend to "legislate from the bench" -- and from the left.

WE ARE READY at RightMarch.com. We haven't spent much time talking
about this issue with you, but behind the scenes, we've been
preparing to FIGHT HARD...

And you KNOW that we fight harder than ANYONE else on our side! We've
NEVER been ones to "pull our punches" or hold ANYTHING back in our
fight against the forces of the radical left.

And this time, we've REALLY got our work cut out for us. The Left has
already amassed a HUGE JUGGERNAUT against us:

A coalition of 70 far-left groups, including People for the American
Way, leftist labor unions, the Sierra Club, MoveOn.org, NARAL Pro-
Choice America and the National Organization for Women, has formed to
coordinate their efforts against any conservative nominee from
President Bush. They've already enlisted Democratic consultants to
prepare TV ads and advise them on strategy to defeat Bush's nominee.
The far left-wing group People for the American Way, which has been
preparing to fight a Bush Supreme Court nominee for the last four
years, has set up a 45-computer war room with 70 phone lines in
Washington, D.C. to fight against Bush's nominee.
NARAL Pro-Choice America, the abortion-rights group, has signed up
30,000 people in all 50 states to be "rapid responders." Those
activists have committed to reaching out to the group's 800,000
members and beyond, to get the message out and to exert pressure on
senators, especially Republicans such as Maine's Olympia Snowe and
Susan Collins and Rhode Island's Lincoln Chafee.
MoveOn.org is unleashing a TV ad campaign starting TODAY across the
nation, pushing for a liberal judge to be nominated. Their PAC
already has a whole stable of ads they plan to saturate the airwaves
and print media with. Tom Matzzie, Washington director of the MoveOn
PAC, equated it with exercise. "We grow stronger and bigger with
every campaign we fight," he said.
Dozens of groups on the Left are already prepared to spend MILLIONS
of dollars to attack any conservative nominee that President Bush
nominates. If their voices are the only ones being heard by Bush and
his advisors, then guess what -- all we'll get is another O'Connor,
or even worse, another Souter.

TAKE ACTION: There MUST be No More Souters -- no more "stealth"
nominees that pretend to be conservative, then vote with the liberals
once they're appointed for life.

OUR voices -- the voices of hard-working, patriotic grassroots
Americans across the country -- MUST be heard above the shrill voices
of the Left. Please help us make YOUR voice heard now:

https://secure.responseenterprises.com/rightmarch/?a=44

Just to let you know, we've been at all of the high-level, "inner
circle" meetings of conservative groups in and around D.C. regarding
this issue. In fact, we're attending a closed, invitation-only
meeting today with senior Republican Senate staff on the upcoming
nominations process. We're already coordinating with many groups to
fight back against the coming liberal onslaught...

But you KNOW RightMarch.com. You KNOW that NO ONE has been as
aggressive in pushing the conservative pro-American agenda as we
have. You know that NO ONE is as BOLD and "in your face" in standing
up for what is RIGHT on the American political scene.

I can promise you this: With your help, NO ONE will be as strong in
pushing BACK against the forces of the Left as we will. Here's what
we have ALREADY been planning to do:

We're going to run NATIOWIDE newspaper ads, demanding that there be
"No More Souters", and asking President Bush to nominate a strict
constructionist to the Supreme Court.
We're going to run NATIONWIDE radio ads, reaching MILLIONS of
listeners, asking Americans to call on their Senators and demand that
there be NO JUDICIAL FILIBUSTER allowed for ANY conservative
nominated by President Bush.
We're going to launch new TV ADS across the Internet, touting the
need for a Supreme Court justice who simply interprets the
Constitution according to the original intent of our founding
fathers, rather than legislating from the bench.
President Bush NEEDS to see how much support there is in the
heartland of America for a strong conservative judicial nominee, so
that he doesn't end up nominating another Souter. OUR VOICES MUST BE
HEARD.
But we need YOUR help to do this. We don't have radical left-wing
billionaires like George Soros, willing to contribute tens of
millions of dollars for this effort. But we DO have hundreds of
thousands of members, just like YOU -- who don't want to see this
country continuing under the attacks of an out-of-control judiciary.
PLEASE HELP NOW. Any contribution you can make -- $10, $25, $35, $50,
$100, $500, $1000 -- whatever you can do, it will go a LONG way
towards making YOUR voice heard... ABOVE the din coming from the far
Left. Please click below to make your best contribution:

https://secure.responseenterprises.com/rightmarch/?a=44

We'll keep fighting for conservative American values. Thank you for
YOUR help in this fight.

Sincerely,

William Greene, President RightMarch.com