Re: [BKARTS] The supreme cpurt is threatened as never before....

PLEASE! Let's not politicize BookArts-L. I'm sure there are listmembers on
all sides of the political spectrum, but this is not the place to argue
politics.

Peter, can we nip this in the bud?

Betty Storz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Kennedy" <skennedy@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 8:03 PM Subject: Re: [BKARTS] The supreme cpurt is threatened as never before....

Supreme Court Fight Is ON!

ALERT: The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here.

Justice Sandra Day O'Connor -- one of the "moderate swing votes" on
the Supreme Court -- has just announced her retirement.

And already, the sharks on the far left smell blood in the water, and
are beginning their feeding frenzy.

*********************************************** Edelpappband / "Millimeter" Binding Bind-O-Rama, Entry Deadline - October 1, 2005