Re: [BKARTS] The supreme cpurt is threatened as never before....

> PLEASE! Let's not politicize BookArts-L. I'm sure there are
> listmembers on all sides of the political spectrum, but this
> is not the place to argue politics.
>
> Peter, can we nip this in the bud?

Amen.  Also, not everyone on the listserv lives in the US.  So amen twice
over.

Don't make me ask a question about paper grain, acidity of paper colourants,
or the life of leather treatments to drown this out!  I will, you know...

Abi
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com