Re: [BKARTS] The supreme court -Thank you Louise

I think it's VERY important.  We can keep this list "PURE" or you can close your apathetic eyes for a few minutes while those who think maintaining our rights is important enough to take our elite heads out of the hole we've dug- regardless of our political persuasion.

In return you can continue to ask the same questions over and over ad infinitum.

Bruce