Re: [BKARTS] The supreme court -Thank you Louise

Absolutely.  Because, gosh, we aren't going to be inundated with political
messages from every other source on the web - even those of us who are not
even in the United States!  If I don't hear it from Book-Arts, where will I
hear it?

While we're at it, let's start an argument about the EU finance issues, and
whether Britain should renounce its rebate without reform of the CAP.  On a
global level, that has more undeserved apathy than anything the Supreme
Court will do to the United States.

I still vote for leaving at least one place non-politicised, particularly
since neither side of the American debate seems to believe in civility any
more.

Abi
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com