From: "Abi Sutherland" <abi@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: The supreme court -Thank you Louise

Absolutely.  Because, gosh, we aren't going to be inundated with political
messages from every other source on the web - even those of us who are not
even in the United States!  If I don't hear it from Book-Arts, where will
hear it?

While we're at it, let's start an argument about the EU finance issues,
and
whether Britain should renounce its rebate without reform of the CAP.  On
global level, that has more undeserved apathy than anything the Supreme
Court will do to the United States.

I still vote for leaving at least one place non-politicised, particularly
since neither side of the American debate seems to believe in civility any
more.

Abi
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com