Re: [BKARTS] The Supremes, or an offer you can't refuse

James,

You may have wanted to post that to the book-arts listserv, not me
personally.

Following your logic, I would like to suggest that we open the list to the
pharmacies, 419ers and stock tips merchants who would also like our
attention.  If their subject lines are relevant, I'm sure we can all just
hit delete.  In the meantime, I did have some notion that this list was
about book arts.

(BTW, EU subsidies = agricultural pricing = unprofitable farming in the
Third World = people dead of starvation.  Remind me again what is
unimportant about that?)

Abi
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com