Re: [BKARTS] The Supremes, or an offer you can't refuse

Alright. Enough of this. The Supremes, no not the Motown band, are crucial
to our lives here in the US, no matter what side you're on. However, this
is a BOOK ARTS list, so unless one of the venerable nine is a closeted book
artist, and the discussion relates to the relative merits of his/her work,
I don't want to hear about it anymore. We're getting to hot under the
collar at an early stage in the thread...

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

>> In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern. <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email> mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster - The Book Arts Web> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner - Book_Arts-L>  mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx