[BKARTS] Bookbinding/Callgraphy instructor wanted in Ann Arbor

Please reply directy to Mr Caston. He is not a member of the list

Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005

From: Victor Caston <vcaston@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone know of any classes in calligraphy and in lettering, or

other letter arts activities, in Ann Arbor, Michigan? Looks like we're

moving, and I'd really love to start some classes. Bookbinding is of

interest too. (I did stop by Hollander's in Kerrytown, while I was out
there this last

weekend; but they only seemed to have short one- or two-session classes.

I was hoping for something a little more regular, esp. with a
bookbinder.)

Victor Caston

Davis, California

John Neal, Bookseller