[BKARTS] Study opportunity, Middletown, CT

Of possible interest to aspiring book artists in Connecticut (or nearby states) is this two-day continuing studies course offered by Wesleyan University:  "Book Binding for Artists' Books," will be taught by Terri Tibbatts, July 23-24, 2005.

I haven't had the oportunity to study with her, but Terri is an exceedingly nice person, and I suspect that she will be a great instructor.

Here is a link to the course desciption; cost is $265 (includes lunch each day):

http://www.wesleyan.edu/templates/dept/ccst/courses/skeleton_courses.htt?function=f1&cid=CRTS100101&term=1056

(you might have to unwrap or cut and paste the URL)

Cheers,
Carolyn Coates
Middletown (which is, more or less, in the middle of CT, just south of Hartford)