Re: [BKARTS] building with books

This has appeared before.  I am almost certain it is all carved wood.

Signa

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Henrietta Clews
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 6:20 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: building with books

Our local Librarian sent me this - a delightful website -
it's not clear whether he has actually used real books, or carved wood,
or used paper-mache.
A treat however it was done - go, look, enjoy!

http://www.liviodemarchi.com/casauk.htm

Casa di Libri N°1 [Livio De Marchi]

Henrietta in Blue Hill, Maine