Re: [BKARTS] Artist Book Information Sheet

I think Laura's checklist is really great-I have done something similar in
the past, but this is much better than anything I have put together and more
comprehensive. The one thing I do include is the first time the book has
been exhibited, and all the subsequent (to date) the exhibitions the book
has be included in.

Thanks for doing this!

Best
Miriam