Re: [BKARTS] Artist Book Information Sheet

Laura:

That's a very comprehensive account of your book. Any librarian would be delighted at all the information. The only thing I would do is eliminate the second part of the "marketing descriptive" - "Colfax Day & Night is a photographic
> journey down Denver’s infamous Avenue. Nighttime and daytime
> photographs of fast-disappearing vintage neon signs are presented
> side-by-side to see how the soul of the street transforms day to
> night."  This seems to be a little redundant since you have the detailed back story.

Good job!

Patrice