Re: [BKARTS] Bower Birds

Hi,

More on Bower Birds: Did you know that the males steal the shiny trinkets from each other's nests? I saw a film showing the males building the nests, with one bird placing shiny objects, another bird stealing them to enhance his nest, then the first bird stealing them back!

Really funny, but probably not to the Bower Birds involved!

Ginnie