Re: [BKARTS] Artist Book Information Sheet

Laura,
     It's a good sheet.   I would add a short bio so that any librarian or
curator could use that for an exhibition or to promote your work to a seller.
Also, for the "Back Story" I would use "Laura Russell" instead of "I."   The
reason for doing this is because it sounds more like a review and can be
extracted for publicity and promo purposes.
     cj grossman