[BKARTS] Artists' Books Resources in Paris

I'm spending the next month as an intern in France and was wondering if
anyone could refer me to any dealers or current exhibitions of artists'
books in the Paris area.  Florence Loewy, Bookstorming, and Archives
Librairie are on my list, but I'm having trouble locating other possible
resources.

Thanks very much,
Elizabeth Spatz
Graduate student, UCLA Department of Library and Information Science