[BKARTS] Book Arts in France

If you'll e-mail oof-list me I can send you my list of resources. I
took it off-line and haven't updated in a couple of years, but it'
still got la peaufine (the skinny).

To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Artists' Books Resources in Paris
From: Elizabeth Spatz <espatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 06:05:14 -0700

---------

I'm spending the next month as an intern in France and was wondering if
anyone could refer me to any dealers or current exhibitions of artists'
books in the Paris area.  Florence Loewy, Bookstorming, and Archives
Librairie are on my list, but I'm having trouble locating other
possible
resources.

Thanks very much,
Elizabeth Spatz
Graduate student, UCLA Department of Library and Information Science

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
THE ORANGE PRESS, publishing "Vellum Preparation: History and
Technique"
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
techniques of the medieval scribe