Re: [BKARTS] Artist Book Information Sheet

I completely agree with Peter on this, and we all need to take
responsibility for our work. I think to try and be in touch with all this,
get it in to critical language, not only helps the librarians, but helps us
to understand our work, where it comes from, what it is about, what we are
trying to say as artists. Also, librarians are so supportive of artists who
are working with books and book objects, we need to be in 'partnership' with
them to help them with this aspect of the job, as well as anyone one the
future who might happen upon your book in the future. Yeah, it is a lot of
work, but it's just part of the job...

Best
Miriam

---