Re: [BKARTS] Artist Book Information Sheet

Laura,

I like your idea.  Hopefully I will be able to send you more of a response
later after I read it through more carefully.  During a quick scrolling
through it this line jumped out at me...

I felt a need to shoot these signs as if they were friends I would never
see again.

You'd shoot friends you were never to see again? Gads, drastic! Maybe "capture visual reminders" or "photograph" or some other word(s) might better express your action.

Sincerely,
Bobi