[BKARTS] "digitally tattooed printed Leather"

I received an unsolicited e-mail from a company in England - Opus 9
Leather Printing Limited.  I went to their web site and I thought I'd
share.

I'm not shilling, hawking, or representing in any way.  I know next
to nothing about the process or the company.

<http://www.opus90.com>

<http://www.opus90.com/footwear.htm> - gives a good look at the finished product

<http://www.opus90.com/bookbinding.htm> - IMHO, leaves a lot to be desired on many levels

- Duncan -- The Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc. Minneapolis, MN USA 612-332-1313 / 800-942-6224 http://www.campbell-logan.com