Re: [BKARTS] "digitally tattooed printed Leather"

Yes, I agree.  After seeing the other "products" on their site I was
quite disappointed.

I hate to say this, but that looks like a trade copy of Harry Potter and the Order Of the Phoenix published by Bloomsbury for children's distribution in the UK. In short the provided dust jacket.

MaiKätzchen

<http://www.opus90.com/bookbinding.htm> - IMHO, leaves a lot to be desired on many levels

-- The Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc. Minneapolis, MN USA 612-332-1313 / 800-942-6224 http://www.campbell-logan.com