Re: [BKARTS] Artists' Books Resources in Paris

Hi Elizabeth,
I have a 40x43x3" springback binding of Russell Crottys book 'Annals of the
Solstice Peak Observatory' on exhibit at Suzanne Tarasieve Gallery, 171 Rue
du Chevaleret- Paris.  I believe it will be on display until the middle of
August.
And there is a fab exhibit on Sarte at the Biblioteque(sp!) Nationale, not
book art, but lots of books.
Have a great internship!

Charlene Matthews

I'm spending the next month as an intern in France and was wondering if
anyone could refer me to any dealers or current exhibitions of artists'
books in the Paris area.  Florence Loewy, Bookstorming, and Archives
Librairie are on my list, but I'm having trouble locating other possible
resources.

Thanks very much,
Elizabeth Spatz
Graduate student, UCLA Department of Library and Information Science