[BKARTS] Miniature Book Society competition

Hello friends - I am curious if anyone on the list has had a response to the
named competition. If I remember correctly, submissions were due May 1. I
had never entered before and sent a small, computer-printed book built on a
concertina structure. I have heard nothing, positively or negatively. I
understand the Society keeps all entries unless return postage is enclosed
with the entry, but it does seem a long time now without word. Can anyone
enlighten me as to the process? Thanks, Barbara Harman