From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Duncan
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:31 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: "digitally tattooed printed Leather"

I received an unsolicited e-mail from a company in England - Opus 9
Leather Printing Limited.  I went to their web site and I thought I'd
share.

I'm not shilling, hawking, or representing in any way.  I know next
to nothing about the process or the company.

<http://www.opus90.com>

<http://www.opus90.com/footwear.htm> - gives a good look at the
finished product

<http://www.opus90.com/bookbinding.htm> - IMHO, leaves a lot to be