Re: [BKARTS] Miniature Book Society competition

The Miniature Book Society conclave will be July 22 to 26 in New Orleans, during which the judging for the book competition will be held and winners announced. I'll be there to cheer on the contestants. I don't have anything in it this time because I spent so much time in China. But I will have my new book "Kang Xi" on my table.

Cheers,

Patrice