From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Liz
Murphy
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:26 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Need help with collaboration!

Hello everyone!  I have enjoyed becoming part of this
network.  I need some suggestions on how to encourage
collaboration between the librarian and the classroom
teacher.    Any suggestions for the following
questions would be much appreciated!

1.      How did you begin initiating collaboration with
your staff?
2.      What reaction have you gotten from the staff as you
try to collaborate?
3.      Describe your most ideal/successful collaboration
experience.
4.      What negatives have you seen because of
collaboration?  Any horror stories?
5.      Any other ideas on collaborating?  Surprises?

Thanks everyone!