Re: [BKARTS] The Museum Fire

I worked at North Park and often wandered over to the
Biblical Arts display... hearing that it was on fire just  devastated me...
Mr. Nasher is such an amazing collector and so generous with  his collection.
Walking through North Park Mall ... people are stunned to  learn that there
are millions of dollars of Art sitting there for all to see and  share.
J.