Re: [BKARTS] Electronic "paper"

Please note that, due to a bug in the listserv software (discussed
previously with Peter), any replies to my previous message will go to my
email account rather than to Book-Arts.  Unless you SPECIFICALLY say that it
is a private message, I will repost replies with this heading to the
listserv to keep any subsequent discussion in the public context.

Abi
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com