Re: [BKARTS] Artist Book Information Sheet

Most small public libraries use call numbers in Dewey Decimal System and
should be able to figure out the number. A lot of small public libraries
also purchase their records from sources other than OCLC.  I think you sell
them short on their ingenuity in cataloging the things which come into
their collection.

Peggy