[BKARTS] books about books on ebay

Hi to the list,

I am STILL finding stuff stashed away in my personal collection to offer on
eBay.  This time I have listed a few special bindings, a couple of limited
edition books, more catalogs, some artists books, books about bookcollecting, and
more.

You can go to the following 'address' to check out the first item, and then
click on "View Seller's other auctions" to see the rest of the list.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6546788856&ssPageName=ADME:
B:LC:US:1
These are all from my personal collection, and this is the only notice I will
send (although I am sending it to two lists, so please forgive any
cross-posting).
I will be adding a couple more early bookbinding exhibition catalogs and some
bookbinders tee shirts in the next 48 hours so you might want to check back
on Monday to see what else might be there.

Thanks, Karen L. Crisalli
Former owner of The Bookbinder's Warehouse
Former President of The Guild of BookWorkers