Re: [BKARTS] "digitally tattooed printed Leather"

charlene matthews wrote:

Some years ago, i had to case a pile of pamphlets of Wassers on
mushrooms,
in one of the pamphlets was a picture of the statue of the aztec mushroom
woman squatting under a mushroom.  I scanned it, then pared very thin,
three
calf spines and backed them with japanese tissue and ran them through my
small inkjet printer (which I still use) and put the leather on the
spines,
slightly moving the image, so when the three books sat in the case, an
almost full image of the mushroom woman showed.

Great idea, and very nicely done!

Matthew

--
Matthew Garelick